Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Rankings are in!!!

Okey dokey boys and girls!!! I have officially turned in my rankings. So now, its a waiting game. I am extrememly excited to find out where life will lead Jesse and myself. Kudos to Jesse for taking all of this like a CHAMP. I would let you know my rankings, but because my blog is public domain, I will keep it private until I Match Day. For those of you that are wondering how this works, I turned in my rankings yesterday. The computers match you up and on Friday Feb. 23I find out whether I matched or not. All I will know on Feb. 23 is whether I matched. That Monday (Feb. 26) I will find out where I will be going for internship. The reason they do it like this is for those who are not matched. If I do not match on Friday, then I have 2 days to prepare for Clearinghouse which is Monday. This is when all the programs that did not fulfill their matches go back into the pool and start looking for possible interns. On Monday, applications are sent out to those internships and you have the chance of being placed at an internship site. Although I pray that I do not have to go through Clearinghouse, if I must...then I must. But please pray for me. I really like my #1. I will let you know...as soon as I know.

In other news, as most of your have heard,the TaeKwonDo team is going through some restructuring. Things have been pretty hectic and I have had to rely on my ethics and morals for many of the decisions. At this point, I am completely content with my decision and hope that things mellow out soon. Jesse and I will be going to Orlando, Florida next week to go to US Open which is a TKD tournament. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Until next time, ta - ta from Aggieland!

No comments: