Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back from Orlando...

Well, we are back from Florida and the US Open. Jesse fought like a champ and lost his fight to the country of Belarus 5 to 4. sadly, he also broke his left hand (boxer's fracture) and is now splinted. We had a good time watching other fights and going to visit Islands of Adventure at Universal Studios. Here is a picture of me standing in Downtown Disney.And this is a picture of us getting ready to ride the Spiderman 3-D ride which was AWESOME and ranked the highest of all the rides!!

After a long weekend, we are back in College Station, tired, and ready to get back to work. We will still be finding out on Friday whether I matched or not....so please check back!!! I should be posting by 10 am. I will not know where I matched, just whether or not I matched.

I just want to send a quick shout out to my peeps in the Middle East that I haven't spoken to in quite some time as well as my engaged peeps in Austin!!! Los quiero mucho!!! Enriquito, I kept looking for Curious George, but I think he was sick that day!!!!

No comments: