Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pedal to the metal!

Okay...so now is dissertation time! I would love to get this done before I venture off to my internship but its going to be hard work. I have to admit, that I am very proud of myself. Last night I arrived at Sweet Eugene's (a local cafe) and worked on my analyses until 1 in the morning and then continued intul 2 at my house. I then arrived at the lab this morning at 11 and stayed there through lunch until about 10 minutes ago (7:50pm). I finished one LARGE part of my preliminary analyses. I just feel so productive. In reality I have just chipped a small piece of the rock of things I have to get done soon. I came home because they closed the lab. I plan to take a short break and God-willingly get my little toosh back to Sweet Eugene's. I feel like I am on a roll and don't want to slow down. Although I really don't want ot burn out either. Oh well. Such is life.

On a sidenote, for those of you that have Ipods.....You should SERIOUSLY consider downloading the Dr. Ray Podcast called Dr. Ray & Friends. He is a Catholic psychologist who is WONDERFUL. I will eventually post on what he has to say but for now...you should look into listening to his podcasts.

No comments: