Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Beautiful Wednesday

Today was a beautiful day! I went to work and then went swimming at the Student Rec Center for a short workout. Again, for the third time this week, I am sitting at Sweet Eugene's late at night. But tonight, I haven't done much dissertation work (except for programming my computer to automatically backup my flash drive, whenever I mount it) but I have spent time reflecting...

I am genuinely happy. Why? Let me tell you.

I have a wonderful God-given husband.
He gives me strength and carries my cross with me when I can't do it on my own.
He leads me to God.
We have a wonderful one-of-a-kind relationship that can only be understood between us.
We know each other's thoughts just by looking in each other's eyes.
We have a faith that not only bonds us, but solidifies out vision as a family.
I married my best friend.

I have a wonderful family.
They bring out the best in me while help me work on my weaknesses.
I would not be me, if it weren't for them.
Our family is about to be complete (June 9th) and each person adds a special necessary part to the family.
Our family could not be more complete (except for new little ones!).
My heritage allows me to have a close-knit relationship my extended family (16 Tios and Tias & 27 Primos and Primas).
It takes an excel sheet to figure exactly how many family members I have!!!
My heroes are all related to me!!

I have wonderful friends.
They stop what they are doing to have a talk.
They call me for lunch on a daily basis.
They are genuinely good people.
They make me laugh.
They are for a lifetime.

I am loved...by the ONE....by my spouse....by my family....by my friends.
Thank you Yeshua!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear that you are happy. I also want to say I think it's funny you did this at Sweet Eugene's I don't feel so bad about checking facebook last night. :) Have a great day and I will talk to you later.

Roxanna said...

Te quiero mucho Clari! Que padre se siente parar en medio de la vida y darnos cuenta de las cosas que en verdad valen la pena y nos dan verdadera felicidadad.
Que padre que nos vimos el fin, haber si nos vemos pronto otra vez!
=)

veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
veronica said...

muchos besos y abrazos les mandamos a ti y a Jesse desde Qatar!

love love love,
enrique, vero, wuchis y palito

Anonymous said...

I love you Clari - YOU are truly the BEST! God is GOOD! I miss you very much...take care and I hope to see you soon :)

jadeast said...

Y aparte tienes una tia que cumple aƱos el dia 9 WOW.......now you are complete!!!!!!!!!!