Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Baby Bug

I shoudl totally be sleeping right now, but instead....I am posting. I totally have to admit to having the baby bug. It really "bugs" me day and night. :) Our hearts are totally ready. Our minds are totally ready. Our pockets....well...thats another story hehe. Anyway, a colleague (who has two beautiful girls) once told me "You'll never think you are financially ready....but you will realize one you have kids...you actually are..." So the money issue, I am not concerned with at all. Timing, well thats another story. We still have to wait about 7 months so that I can finish my schooling. Did I mention that my doctorate has less and less meaning to me??? Maybe its just that right now my body is telling me its baby time, I don't know. What I do know is that I am thankful everyday that we have decided to follow our faith and use Natural Family Planning. I am totally at peace with it and even sometimes wish....we weren't following it so well ;). Well...babies will have to wait, especially because once we start neither Jesse or I know when we'll stop.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!!!! I still say wait the 7months it will go faster than you can think, but either way God will bless y'all when he knows it is right. I will have to say I can't wait till y'all get pregnant I will can't wait to buy little baby shoes. :) Good Luck and trying to fight the bug for 7mn.

adriana said...

Clarissa!!! que emocion!!! siii ya una clarissitaa!! jaja.. pero bueno, me conviene que te esperes para que no se lleven tanto tus hijos y los mios.. asi como nosotras!.. bueno que sea lo que Diosito quiera..
love uuu.. byebye

Roxanna said...

Yay!! Admiro como Jesse y tu han podido esperarse tanto tiempo. Asi nos tendremos que esperar nosotros...but you never know! =)

veronica said...

Clarissa...you know enriquito and gerardito are ready for some cousins....looking forward to the day:) yay!!!