Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

WE ARE MOVING TO HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!!

So, about an hour ago I found out (per email below) that Jesse and I will be moving to our first choice HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!! The Lord has truly blessed us!!!! YAY!!!!!!

To: CLARISSA I. KUHNS - Applicant Code 10776

This message provides you with your Match result for the
APPIC Internship Matching Program for internship positions
beginning in 2007.

Congratulations! You have been matched to:

Training Site: HOUSTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DIST.

Program: PSYCHOLOGY INTERNSHIP

Program Code: 157911

-------------------------------------------------------------

*** Please do NOT respond to this e-mail. ***

If you receive this message prior to checking the Matching
Program web site for your Match result, there is no need for
you to also check your Match result on the web site, as the
information provided on the web site is the same as in this
message.

5 comments:

Blair said...

Woohoo! As I'm sure Steven will agree with, please let us know if you need anything. We even have 2 empty bedrooms here for your taking!!! And I know some people at a TaeKwonDo place here in our area :) Steven will also be thrilled that some of the "ranchers" will be in town! Yay! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am very excited to hear y'alls great news. If y'all need any help moving up in August you know I am here. We will also have to check our schedules so I can come and visit. Much Love :)

Roxanna said...

Felicidades Clari!!! You did it! Con mejor noticia no me pude haber despertado hoy. =)

jadeast said...

HOLA CLARISILLA, FELICIDADES PORQUE LOGRASTE LO QUE QUERIAS, TE VAMOS A VISITAR TODA LA RAZITA GONZALEZ JASSO, TE QUIERO MUCCHO

Clarissa said...

Gracias a todos!! Thanks everybody!!! There is no way I could have done it without your prayers. Blair, thanks soo much for the offer, you both are too sweet. I will let you knkow what happens with the move!