Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 29, 2007

I miss my mommy...

I can distinctly remember me living in my parent's home and dreaming of the day I could leave my room without having to make my bed...Now, I am 25, married in my own apartment...and I can't wait to get back home to live close to my parents. I need a daily dose of mom and dad hugs that can't be possible at this time. I want weekends that Jesse and I can go home and spend with family and friends. Although there is something special to be said of the feeling of Jesse's arms around me making me feel like nothing can touch or hurt me, like my dissertation is just a small book report, and all our problems are simply tiny hills we need to walk over, I still need my mommy's "No te preocupes Mi Cielo...Todo saldra muy bien." Okay so my dad says that too but he calls me his princess. Well...I will be home soon....and better yet...Jesse will be with me....and maybe a third person too. One year and a half....it'll go fast , right?

In other news...I went to mass today and couldn't help but tear up when the song's lyrics were "Do not be afraid, I am with you. I have called you each by name. Come and follow me, I will bring you home, I love you and you are mine." I am glad He is on my side....aren't you?

2 comments:

Roxanna said...

Clari! Que bueno que ya empezaste a escribir otra vez. Diosito te va a iluminar en todas tus desiciones, y en muy poco tiempo te vas a estar acordando y riendo de todo lo que tienes en tu mente ahorita. =)

Devin Rose said...

Clarissa! May God continue to bless you and Jesse.

Katie and I have felt the same way about being far from her family. We live close by mine (except for my sister in the Far East), so that helps a lot, but we long to be close to them all one day, too.

God will show the way!