Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 8, 2007

Chronicles of Interview Process - Part 2

So The Nebraska Interview went very well. I felt pretty strong in all of my responses. The interesting part is that I was completely at ease. I wasn't nervous before or during, I just went in and did my thing.
Today, I went to Cy-Fair ISD for my second interview. I arrived at about 10:30 and went with one of the interns to tour two of the schools. We came back and I had lunch with about 4 psychologists and some staff. The interview followed with the director of Cy-Fair ISD Psychological Services and the Internship director. Again, I didn't fell nervousness at all, and felt comfortable with all of my answers. Over all, it went very well. I got a very positive feeling about this site. The internship site is very well rounded and offers a great variety of opportunities to develops one's professional experience. The interns spoke very well of it and had no complaints. They said that the work environment is awesome and the staff is always willing to help you out. This is definitely going to be one of the top choices. Tomorrow, I travel to Dallas to interview, followed by Lewisville on Wednesday. I will keep you up to date...

In other news, a safe buon voyage is shouted out to my brother and his family as they depart to Qatar tomorrow. We said goodbye to them on Sunday. Teary-eyed Jesse and I walked to our car and left Houston. It took us a while to open up conversation once we began our drive back home. They will be back in June, so we won't see them for about 6 months. Plus, we have the webcam and Skype. It was so nice to have them down the road, it will be quite different without them here. We wish them a safe journey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please forward Quique & Veronica's address when the dust settles for ya :)