Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 1, 2006

Young uplifters

I was wondering this evening why I was in such a good mood. Everything at work went as usual. My meeting in the afternoon was nothing out of the ordinary. My TaeKwonDo meeting was the same as always. Then, I smile split my lips as I remembered spending the afternoon with my sis and my nephews. Wuchis (a.k.a Enrique III) talked to me and played with as if I was his favoritist (in child's talk). He named every color in sight and showed me his red truck 20 times. He galloped and jumped with me. I felt so young and happy. As we went into the doctor's office he lifted his arms so that I would pick him up. Then his arm was wrapped around me for the next 45 minutes. His laugh and conversation made me remember howmany blessings we have in this life. He softened my heart and made me feel gooey inside. Although I don't think he'd understand all of this right now (he's 2) he definitely stole my heart. Now I just want to get out of school so I can start my own bundle of joys... ;) All in due time, Clarissa, all in due time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracias, Clarissa :)
This, too, shall pass!

veronica said...

The love was definitey reciprocated! Enriquito loved having you there with him and I am sure the doctor's visit would not have been such a happy experience without you there..thank you so much again for making it down..it may not seem like a big deal, but it meant alot..to all of us!