Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 30, 2006

One Year and Looking Good!!


Today Jesse and I are celebrating our first anniversary! We were at a party last night with all the cousins from my Dad's side (the Garcia's). At about 9:00 pm my cousin asks Jesse and I to go pick up her husband's cousin at the Hampton Inn. So' we left the party and went to the Hampton to find out that Jesse and my parents had reserved a room for our first anniversary!!! There was a dozen roses intermingled within a dozen stargazer lilies!!! There were candles and strawberries and the whole nine yards. Unfortuantely we were at 10KL so we decided to take up the sacrifoce and give it up for Someone Up There. We invited my brothers and sisters to come over and chit chat for a while. Even though Enrique and Veronica were tired from putting the babies to sleep, Gerardo and Roxy came over and we talked for about an hour. When they left, Jesse and I said a little prayer; of thanks and went to bed. So its been a great start to a wonderful day!!!!

God has definitely blessed us with a wonderful marriage un until now and we pray that he will continue to bestow his blessings!

No comments: