Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 11, 2006

End of the semester happenings....

Well, it has been a while since I have posted because I have been a bit busy. The semester is coming to an end and there are a million things going on. Okay maybe not a million, but enough to keep the Kuhns' busy. I have one final this semester and it lands on the last day of finals, Wednesday. I am not looking forward to the upcoming test because it is a comprehensive final on the history of psychology which means it is loaded with dates and names I will soon forget, probably never refer to again. Secondly, I have my black belt test on Thursday. It has been 6 years since I reentered the world of TaeKwonDo and except for a a year break from the sport, Jesse and I have been pretty involved. Now that I am testing, I have to review many things, that I have forgotten or have gotten a little dusty. Thank God for friends though. For the past two weeks, Jesse and Marcus (a TaeKwonDo friend) have been helping me in every way they can. Today, Jesse and I arrived at the TKD school at 10 am and allowed me to throw him around for many hours. After lunch and some work duties, we went back to it. Marcus reviewed forms with me (which I know can be difficult because I am not very coordinated) and never lost his patience. We arrived back to our home at 8:30 and not one of them complained, just said they were happy to help. Talk about wonderful people, huh? Well, I still have some brushing up to do, but if any of you all are interested, the test is Thursday at 6:30 at The Martial Arts Center in the Albertson's shopping center on University. I have to admit I am a bit nervous, but my friends have done well in convincing me that I am ready. Extra Kudos goes out to my loving husband, who let me twist, torture, and throw him over and over, until I got my self defense down. What a trooper!!! He would just yell in pain, and slowly get back up and say "Okay, let's do it again." Man, can you imagine what a wonderful father and instructor he'll be someday??? Well, I am signing off until Friday....I will hopefully have some video to share. Please pray for me!!!
Lastly, I have gotten interviews from Lewisville, Dallas, Houston, and Nebraska. Someone Up There likes me! Amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about litle Romeo that made us laugh???

Anonymous said...

Buena suerte Claris!