Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Life is good.

So everything has been going well in the life of the Kuhns'. We are at the end of the semester which means we get a bit to relax and have some time to spend. Not to mention our FIRST YEAR anniversary!!! How cool is that!

Okay. So I have a new advent wreath that I am very excited about.
Laura Chapa and I (who I will refer to as Chapa from here on out) bought mini trees at target with mini lights, and mini ornaments and made our own little Christmas tree.

And of course I have my beautiful nativity set to add to the holiday spirit and remind us of the reason for the season!










As far as graduate school goes, I have one more final next Wednesday and then its hard core preparing for my black belt test, which should be pretty soon. It has been a long time coming and has taken 5 years in the making but hopefully I will finally complete this portion of the road. Although many would argue (especially black belts) that a belt is just a belt and not much more, to me its much more than that. TaeKwonDo didn't just offer a way to keep me in shape, and a discipline to keep me focused, it found me a husband. TaeKwonDo instilled in me a confidence that I wouldn't say I lacked but was definitely not in abundance. Jesse had a lot to do with that and for that I am thankful. TaeKwonDo, God willingly, will be a great part in the rest of our lives and I am glad to finally take the next step.

No comments: