Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 20, 2006

One down...one to go!!!!

So i finished my stats test today...whoop! How did I do on it? Uhhhhh. not too sure, I guess we'll find out. But I finally can rest at night at a time earlier than 4:30 am. I have a couple of days before it is crunch time once again and I have to work on my proposal powerr point and practice so that I can deliver my presentation next week. I have had to welcome my stomach pains once again whoch for those who know me, mean trouble. Oh well...I am almost done for the semester and now I sit and wait for phone calls of internship sites offering interview.
I just got a stylish black shoe for my broken toe. See pics!!! Well I am off to see happy feet and see the new Harry Potter Review!!!!!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot about your broken toe!!! It happened at Nationals right? I hope you are doing better - take care!

What did you think about Happy Feet? I took my nephew to see it on Friday (the 17th). I thought it was very cute, but (like the reviews said) the whole connection to the humans kind of came out of no where!

I hope you guys are doing good - take care - Vero :)