Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Movies & More

The plumber came, saw, & fixed everything......hahaha not really but most of it. Everything works except.......drumroll please.....the shower. Yep, they have to replace the whole thing, and they won't get to it until next week. What a surprise. In other news, all of our faucets work yay!!!!! Its the small things, people!!

The other day I watched the movie Karol for the 3rd time and I cried my eyes out. What a surprise! Great movie! I ca't wait until my Padre Pio movie comes in!

Jesse, I am proud to say, is no longer a trainee!! He is officially a professional waiter at Mark's. I had a meeting with my advisor about my disseration and if I don't watch it, I think I may end up with Trichotillomania. I had a minor meltdown, but thankfully my husband gave me the "it's all going to be okay" speech which come think of it, is very potent. It's actually an antidote for any anxiety, depressive down in the dumps feeling.

Soooooo....want to hear the happy news?? Well, I have now discovered an UBER cheap movie theatre in Pearland!!! Pearland is this little town right outside of Houston. The theatre is exactly 20 minutes away. It costs......another drumroll please.......$2 before six and $4 after six. Yipeee! Jesse and I saw Ratatouille (sp) on Sunday and Transformers today. Both great movies!!!! Ratatouille is great for all kids!! Transformers has (that I can remember) about 2 or 3 curse words and a reference to some male adolescent sexuality. But all in all, its jam-packed with action, and the graphics are amazing.

What is even more exciting is that My good friend Laura Chapa will be coming tonight and at 3am Wednesday (tonight) we will be watching Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix in Imax 3-D. It just gets better and better. At this rate,when our shower downstairs works....I may go into crazy dancing mode. maybe not.

Have a Blessed Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLA CLARISSA Y JESSE ME DA GUSTO QUE ESTEN CONTENTOS Y DIVERTIDOS, FELICIDADES JESSE, POR YENER TU TRABAJO SEGURO Y A TI CLARISSA , POR AVER LEIDO EL LIBRO EN 9 HORAS SIN IR AL BAÑO, JEJEJ ( NO TE CREAS) CUIDENSE MUCHO LOS QUEREMOS.
FAMILIA SALINAS GIRON