Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 6, 2007

Good Times

This week is definitely getting better every day. I have successfully gotten myself lost and found twice in Houston :). We finally have cable (although, I really haven't watched tv) and I have gotten myself out of bed early enough to get stuff done during the day. Although I tried to get some writing done at Barnes & Noble, the lack of internet access and freezing temperatures didn't help at all so I didn't last more than 3 or 4 hours. After searching on the internet for free internet, I found a café in the Village, and was set to got to it this morning with my trusty, beat up, laptop and books. I got there to find out it was getting renovated. hmpf. It wasn't too much wasted time, because I found New York & Company Store there. Yayyy. I drove myself down to Borders in their littler Meyerland Plaza that I have been going to for whatever I need. It has the bare essentials...except for a grocery store. There is a Target, Circuit City, Ross, Bed Bath & Beyond, GNC, Bank of America, JC Penney, Office Max all in one convenient location which is about 10 minutes from our place. I signed up fo rT-mobile HotSpots for the month so that I could have access to the world during my "breaks". Sadly, they don't have any diet sodas here, but they do have some good hand-made flavored sodas that are very tasty. So, now I can get to work, and keep on coming here for my daily writing.

As for other news, Gerardo and Roxy came down to Houston for the 4th of July. We had some crazy fun watching the astros game and playing the wii afterward. You should check these out!!!!

Last night I got to catch up with my good friend Gaby about her increasingly successful real estate career as well as having good ol' girl talk.

Life is good in the neighborhood and only 4 more days for the Harry Potter movie and 14 days for the Harry Potter book to come out!!!!!


Have a blessed Friday!

No comments: