Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Tomorrow will be 39 weeks!

And still no Jesse Jr! All the signs are there that things are moving along, the backaches, the not sleeping, the heartburn, and the constant discomfort. If I make it till Wednesday, we will make a final trip to San Antonio to visit with ALisa our midwife for one final checkup. I have finally stopped doing TaeKwonDo as I was way too sore afterwards to walk. I am walking every day for about 30 minutes, which keeps my hopes up that this will be sooner rather than later. Here are some pics from the pregnancy evolution...


37.5 weeks (a little over 9 months)


36 weeks (9 months)



35 weeks (8.75 months)

34 weeks (8.5 months)

32 weeks ( 8 months)

24 weeks (6 months)

This is me at 12 weeks (3 months).

No comments: