Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Still waiting!

Here we are 39 weeks and 3 days and still waiting.... We saw our midwife on Wednesday and she is says Jesse Jr will probably show up between the 13th and the 21st. I am hoping for the 13th :). I have found the trick to a semi good night's rest is taking a warm bath before going to bed. It definitely makes a difference!I walk into Jesse Jr.'s room every once in a while to make sure everything is just right, and realize how much family has helped in making Jesse's entrance to the world a little easier with hand me down furniture, clothes, and greatly needed advice. Although there were some things I bought for myself, there were many things especially clothes that were given to me by those who have had babies in the past. We are so thankful for people's generous hearts. Anywho...we'll continue waiting and will keep this updated :).

No comments: