Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Long time no see.

Its been awhile since I had the time to sit back and write in this il' thing. I would be surprised if anyone still checked it, but it would be a good idea if I updated it anyway. We we are in October now and life has change a bit since I last wrote. KuGar TaeKwonDo has been going fantastic! We had our first belt test and 33 people tested!!!!! Craziness! I was told by a parent that he was glad he got to spend time with his family practicing TaeKwonDo away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. That is just a glimpse as to why we do what we do. About 4 weeks ago I began suffering from shin splints. Now I know the word "suffering" is pretty strong but it definitely describes what I was feeling. I took two weeks off and tried to continue working out to come to find out, I hadn't rested nearly enough time. I researched shin splints every day and just figured I would have to just give the working out and heels a rest. Today I am pain free but we will give it one more week for good measure. Life at work has been great. I work long days going in at about 8 am, working until 5 and then heading straight to KuGar and working until 9pm. It took some time to get used but, but I am okay now. My bedtime is usually 10:30 but I never make it. Enrique and his family were here for a while visiting and now they are gone - again - to Qatar. From what I hear though they will be back for good in March or April Yipppeee! Oh yeah, good news, we bought a HOUSE!!! Crazy huh? It was totally not our plan, but we came to a house that was getting foreclosed on and the deal was too good to pass up. It needs a paint job, the carpet needs to be removed, but thats about it, the inspection came out great! We won't be moving in jut yet, but I can't believe we got a house. St. Francis is alive and well living the outside cat world for a while. No baby yet...but we hope it will be soon...Alright...pics will come soon, well eventually. I hope life is well to all those I haven't seen in a while.

No comments: