Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Overheard

"My family has never been this united" -Father whose entire family (himself, wife and 2 kids) take our family class.

"Master Jesse is like lighting!" - Student in the adult class (who happens to be 9 years old)

"This is exactly what I was looking for" - Student at our "after tournament" dinner.

"My son has never stuck with something for this long" - Mother of a student

"I had a shower to go to but my daughter begged me to come to TaeKwonDo today, so I told my friends 'My children come first'" -Mother of a student

"For the first time, my family can do something together without tv, phones, work or school." - Family class member

"TaeKwonDo is a priviledge for my 3 kids, they don't want to miss, so they always behave." - Mother of 3 students

2 comments:

B said...

I got goosebumps reading that :) I am SO happy for you two, and excited to see the good influences you're bringing to Laredo. I miss y'all way too much.

Devin Rose said...

That's really good and cool; I am so happy that the dojo is going well!