Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

From this





Tooooooo







(drumroll please.......)








KuGar TaeKwonDo!!!!!






It has been a tough two weeks, but we are pretty much done and ready for class tomorrow. We have taken down walls and built new ones. We have added some couches, a Gatorade fridge, mats, and a whole lot more. I am happy to say that this place looks professional and appealing. There are a little touchups needed here and there, but mostly, we have all we need to get class started. We have our inventory in, our cokes, gatorades, and waters cold, and our spirits high. My parents have done a tremendous job getting helping us through these last two weeks. It would have been impossible without them. Not to mention that my dad has been taking private lessons from Master Jesse, AWESOME! You should see his poomse (form).

Anywho...if you are in the area come by and take a look. If you are interested, come by and sign up!! :)


We are installed in Laredo, and we have finally cleared my parents' garage of our "stuff". IT is great to be around family again. WE went to see the Coto vs Margarito fight at Tio Poncho's house, and had a lot of fun. I have seen most of my aunts and spent quality time with the folks. On Thursday, I was registered at my new job which starts Aug. 16. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to realize that I graduate next Friday! As some have done, I added a diamond to my Aggie ring as a symbol of my graduate degree, and it finally came in the mail today. To add to the new things in our life, my hair color is now BLACK! haha. See below! A bit different I know, but hey I am trying to keep up with everything new around me. (BTW, Jesse LOVES it) Jesse and I miss the boys so much and can't wait to see them in two weeks. Well, we have been living KuGar all day and night, and I am now exhausted!!!! (And we also worked out today). So, night night, world, and watch out, because KuGar is coming!

6 comments:

Joyce Kuhns said...

Wow, this looks so great, you 2!!! Your hard work has paid off. Master Jesse, I know this has been your dream for a long time and with the love and support of your beautiful and talented wife Clarissa, it has finally come true.
I am so proud of you both. I am here in Pennsylvania just thinking so hard about you both all the way down there in Laredo on your very first day of classes!!! Jess, your Dad would be so very very proud too. Here is to all the best for both of you and many more successes down the road. Love & hugs & kisses, Joyce (mom Kuhns)

Anonymous said...

How Awesome!!! It looks GREAT! I am also very proud of the both of you! What an exciting time in your lives! I hope to visit soon - Love you and miss you both!

veronica said...

Every thing looks so great!! the boys and I will be down there soon enough to tire the 2 of you out!! Congrats to the both of you...can't wait to see you both!

Devin Rose said...

Congratulations, Clarissa and Jesse: the dojo looks great, and I pray that people will start signing up for classes.

B said...

You look beautiful, and KuGar looks AAAAWESOME! I miss you already! How have classes been going??!

Anonymous said...

The school looks great. Keep posting pics of the school and your classes.