Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ok, so I decided to answer these questions for Clarissa, and we'll see how close I get.

1. WERE YOU NAMED FOR ANYONE? I don't think so.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? It was a couple of nights ago. It was so cold, and we were both miserable. I wasn't for from tears my self.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I love it, and I think she likes it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? She prefers turkey too, but she calls all lunchmeat ham. That makes it a little difficult to make her a sandwich sometimes. She doesn't actually like ham, but she'll ask for it anyway. She means turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? It hasn't been His will yet.
6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? She would.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not at all. She finds it hurtful and not very funny if it's directed at someone.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Every chance she gets.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? She loves it too, but I'm ashamed to say I have no idea which is her favorite.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. And she doesn't when she puts them on either. They stay tied 24-7
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? She is and she knows it.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? She's not particularly fond of ice cream, but she'll eat chocolate. It's called double dark or something like that.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? No clue. I'll guess eyes though.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Even if I knew, and I don't, I don't think this is one I'd answer. Whatever it is, I'm sure I love it.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Her mom is her best friend so it's going to be a toss up between her mom and the Enrique-Saenz clan because they're so far away.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? She was gone before I woke-up this morning but my guess is black and black.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? PeiWei
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kids whose lives are worse than I can imagine. She's out there helping them get their lives right.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'd make her brown but she'd make herself blue too.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? She likes that "right before it rains" smell too but I think my cologne takes it by a hair.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Her supervisor or her Mom???
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Aggie football. No doubt.
25. HAIR COLOR? Brown
26. EYE COLOR? Brown
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. She's got great eyes. I hope our children get them too. And not just because they work well.
28. FAVORITE FOOD? a steak rare. or her moms mole.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? The sappier the better.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 5th element
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Whatever it is, it a)matches the season, b) came from NY co.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. She's not a big fan of cold.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs????
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?Turtle Cheesecake.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Emotional Intelligence. Something brainy I'm sure.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? She's a laptop girl too.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? She was too busy helping me plan our new TKD school, KuGar. You should see the logo she drew up.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? A thunderstorm when we're together on the couch watching a movie. If it's not hers, it's mine!!!!
39. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? I'd be willing to bet that she doesn't know 1 song from either group. She prefers Luis Migel.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe with her bros.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? She's an amazing wife.
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Laredo, Texas

5 comments:

veronica said...

Jesse!!! Thanks for answering the questions..I rather enjoyed it all the more coming from your perspective! My favorite answers were 16,22,31 and the oh so sweet 41..thanks, Jess..I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey bud! My favorites were 4, 12, 22, & 37. I miss you guys, too. Great school name, man! Kuh-Gar! Gotta see the logo.

Enrique

Anonymous said...

Everytime I remember to check on you two here I come away remembering how much Jesse's dad and I loved each other. Some very special traits run through the blood of the Kuhns men, I am sure. I am so happy you two have each other and I know it will continue to get better every day you are together (like forever) and to think two little babies born on your anniversary - it is such a blessing! I love you both. Jesse, write here about what surprises were in store for Clarissa on her Birthday - I know you must have cooked up something good. Good Luck Clarissa on your interviews and to both of you on Kuh-Gar!!!

Anonymous said...

FELICIDADES POR EL NOMBRE DE LA ESCUELA ESTA SUPER
FAMILIA SALINAS GIRON

Clarissa said...

Thank you all for your comments. This survey was my favorite birthday gift! Please keep Kugar TaeKwonDo in your prayers....