Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Prez hopeful is gone...

Well, I really was hoping for Fred Thompson to come out from behind the shadows in South Carolina...but unfortunately he didn't and now he is out. We are left with Romeny, McCain, and Huckabee. As much as I am a Chuck Norris fan (just ask Jesse), I don't think Huckabee will win. I honestly believe it is between Romney and McCain. Putting the issues aside, which one has a better chance of becoming president? I have to say McCain. If Clinton get the Democratic vote, which I think she will, McCain is our only chance for our unborn to have a fighting chance. I can't decide what I want America to do with illegal immigrants and I think we have to win in Iraq in order not to lose (if that makes sense). I want education to push math and science programs. I want the economy to improve. But most of all I want Roe v Wade to get overturned. So I think I am putting all my eggs in McCain. I'll miss you Fred! I guess I will have to see you on Law & Order instead.

PS We just bought a working gatorade cooler for Kugar TKD! Yay.

UPDATE:
So, I was told this weekend that McCain is for embryonic stem cell research...oh no! SO....who am I going for now? hmmmmmmm Romney? Not sure... Giuliani is out which is great...Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance...so its between Huckabee or Romney. Well, since I can't really do anything about it until March...I will get back to this after Super Tuesday...

1 comment:

Kerry said...

You should check out his website bc he actually is against it. However I don't know if he voted to allow research to be conducted on ones that already exist.He definitely leaves gray area there. Overall, he is the likely candidate who really has a chance of beating the democratic nominee. The republican party did not get behind a conservative candidate fast enough and now they are back pedaling bc there isn't a candidate they really feel truly passionate about. I think an extremely conservative candidate doesn't stand a chance in this election though based on the way the american public has voted and I would take McCain any day over Obama or Clinton... he will nominate conservative judges... and if either one of them get elected then our country will certainly take a nosedive when it comes to morals and ethics... for some odd reason conservatives refuse to see that aspect. I like Huckabee on moral grounds but he doesn't stand a chance against them... have you seen the amount of people out voting just in the primaries for the democrats? Just something to think about.Thanks for being bold and putting your thoughts out there.