Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

As if the plumbing wasn't enough...

now the washer doesn't work...As many of you know, we have suffered the woes of defective apartments. Unfortunately, not all the parts are fixed. Two weeks ago, the breaker went out..and our dryer didn't work more than 10 minutes. Now.....the washer doesn't spin or drain...I will keep you posted....

In other news, I ask for all of your prayers... As many of you know, we will be taking our former TKD instructor to court on Tuesday at 1:30pm. I will spare you the details. However, in order for the Kuhns' to open up a credible martial arts school in Laredo, it is imperative that we win. If we do win, Jesse will be testing for his 4th Dan (making him a Master, finally) shortly thereafter. I desperately ask for your prayers from now until Tuesday. Fortunately, we have a good chance of winning since the Truth is on our side. Other than securing our future, it will prevent him to take advantage of others which we know has been happening for some time now. Again, I ask for your prayers, specifically to St. Paul, the patron saint of Truth.

I will update you and give a bit more details on Tuesday

2 comments:

Devin Rose said...

I hope that justice is done for you and Jesse, Clarissa. Please let us know how it goes.

Joyce Kuhns said...

as I am reading this, I can only hope that the truth prevailed ---Jesse's dad Steve is with you