Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have some bad news...

I will be undergoing surgery on Saturday in Laredo, to remove my gall bladder. As many of you know, I have been battling some crazy pains in the side of my stomach under my ribs. After consulting with a doctor and looking at an ultrasound, it has been determined that I have many small stones in my gall. Lately, however, the pains have increased to the point of not sleeping. The pains are sharp and happen after I eat anything (especially fatty foods). So its salad for the next 3 days. The upside is that I will be PAIN FREE afterwards!! I will keep you updated on what goes on. Please keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Blair said...

Praying for you, Clarissa! Hope it goes well and that you're feeling better very soon!

adriana said...

clariiii.. que pasa??? q mal que te tengas q operar, ojala que todo salga bien y te sientas mejor :)
te quiero mucho primisss... i'll pray for you too..