Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 22, 2007

Movie Review - Evan Almighty

I did something I have never done before. For the first time, I went to the movies by myself. I have to admit, it did seem wierd sitting by myself before the movie began while couples and families filed in one by one to get ready to see the movie. Having said that, it wasn't so bad once the movie started. I was very pleasantly surprised with Evan Almighty. It is a movie about a man asked by God Himself to build an ark to be saved from the flood. I am very specific about comedies I find funny. As all my friends know, I dislike dumb humor, and I absolutely despise crude humor. Evan Amighty was good-natured comedy. There were some parts I laughed so hard I cried. Its a great movie. You should go see it. Really.

1 comment:

adriana said...

q padre! yo la quiero ver pero creo que todavia no sale aqui.. ah y comparto tu opinion acerca de tus gustos ;)