Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Do you remember...

the first time your "crush" let you borrow their sweater/jacket because you were cold? Then when you slipped it on, you were surrounded by "his/her" smell? Well, as I was gathering my materials to head out to my usual coffee place to work on my dissertation, I stopped to pick up my sweatshirt. I love this sweatshirt. It was given to me by my brother Gerardo back when he was in college. Its one of those worn in a little-too-big but extra comfy sweatshirts. It's the one sweatshirt that never gets put away with the winter clothes because it follows me to those really cold movie theatres. Well....it just so happens, that Jesse LOVES this sweatshirt too. I don't know why, but I guess this sweatshirt has that "look" that is soooo comfy. Anyway, as I slipped it on before heading out, I got a huge fragrance of my "crush". It made me melt. Funny thing is, Jesse has the potential to make me swoon, even when he is not around. Ahhhhh....the power of married life....

No comments: