Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ahh...the pleasures of living in Houston!

So... my truck got broken into last night. My previous truck got broken into about 3 or 4 times. Stereo was stolen each time. Not this time. Nope...factory stereo...can't really steal... What they did steal was a laptop that was in the back. My work laptop. Wonderful. And...they stole my wonderful...life saving...time saving...headache preventing...gps system. Excellent. And.... they stole my wonderful Canon Powershot camera...Yay. Worse part? I had been taking my Garmin GPS and laptop out everytime when I got home at night. On Friday...I knew I wasn't going to work on reports that day...and so I left my stuff in my car. Not to mention my a million test kits in the backseat of my truck. And about 10 books. The considerate thieves left all my test kits. i assume they won't be testing kids' intelligence or emotional problems. Nope. They will be working on my (not even my) laptop and getting to places using my gps. Someone will have a fabulous Christmas. At my expense. No fun. Now I have a hole in the door of my truck where the nice thief jammed his screwdriver and opened my truck and somehow the alarm did not go off. What a nice ending to my weekend.

At least I will go watch Bella tonight at the movies. Not sure how to get there, but I guess I will go back to Google map printouts. Life goes on...at least I have my health and my husband.

1 comment:

Blair said...

Ughh, I am so sorry! That was a horrible loss. I would be having a real pity party right about now.