Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Kittens (baby rabbits)

Last night at 12:40 in the morning a heard a very loud noise outside our bedroom window. I thought someone had tripped over something in our obstacle course of a yard. I took the gun and flashlight outside to be rewarded with the birth of 6 new kittens. They are about the size of an almond rocha, bald, pink, and so ugly they're cute. We will be selling them in 5 weeks to help us recoup the ridiculous amount of money that I spend on my hobby.
I also finished a really tough workout today. It took me 13 min and 23 sec. I wasn't even close to the first one finished. We did 35 pull-ups, 400 meter sprint, 18 squat thrusters (a squat with a 45lb bar. when you stand, you thrust it over your head and straighten your arms), 800 meter sprint, 18 squat thrusters, 400 meter sprint, 35 pull ups. OUCH!! I have to do my pullups off a box because there's no way I can do 70 pull-ups in a week much less in divided into 1 workout!
I can't wait for tomorrows workout!

No comments: