Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Packing

So, Jesse and I have begun our packing. Its a pain and our home looks like a tornado hit (although it didn't take anything with it). Fortunately, I have used my condo yahoo group to post things I can do without, and I have gotten great responses! Looks like I won't have to lug all the bookshelves to Laredo. My game cube was the first to go! Anywho..packing will be interesting, but the less that goes with us, the better. Who knows when we will get a house of our own. My biggest task, papers, journal articles, class notes. Eventually I will get the organization skills to scan them all onto my computer and then burn them! But dont' have the time nor the patience. I wish I would have known how much paper and space could have been saved if I would have taken my laptop to class for my notes since the beginning of school. Hm. Oh well. Hindsight is 20/20.
By the way, today I realized we own 5 printers. HA!

Tomorrow there is a good chance I will see the Garcia Saenz family. Yay! They will be at IAH briefly before they get on a connecting flight to Laredo. I haven't seen them in so long and I am excited to say hi!

See you all soon!

3 comments:

Roxanna said...

Clari! You can do it con la empacada!!!

Oye tomense fotos ahora que veas a los GArcia Saenz!!! Que padre!

Suerte con el viaje y con las preparaciones para mudarse.
TQM =)

B said...

Oh man, going through school notes is the WORST. I cleaned out my closet and everything else in my room, purging myself of stuff I don't really need, a million times faster than with my school notes. What if I need them in the future??

Haha, good luck with everything!

Blair said...

Happy Packing! We were hoping to go up to IAH too (and then we would've seen you guys!), but it looked like no layover, only to find out we could've gone up after all! Did you go? We're so sad :( Can't wait to meet little F!