Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

Babies all around!!!

I would like to send a Special SHOUTOUT to all my pregnant women!!!!!!

First time mommies:

Jacque Garza
Almita Vazquez
Katie Rose

Second Time mommy:

Melissa Garcia

Third time veterans:

Veronica Garcia
Blair Bailey

You girls make me soooo happy (and a bit jealous heehee......) I will God willingly...join you in pregnanthood (is that a word??) in a couple of months!!!!!

Love you all! And kudos to your husbands for choosing such lovely ladies!

4 comments:

veronica said...

I guess I'll have to add to the list:

Aspiring and soon to be (God willing) awesome mommies:

Clarissa Kuhns
Roxy Garcia

:)

Roxanna said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait...about 5 more months!!!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome! :)

Blair said...

Thanks so much, Clarissa! Also hoping you'll get to join the ranks soon :)